Monday, May 28, 2012

Posh Spice


This cute gal is totally my daughter.  We were shopping for nail decals (not my thing) for a Mother's Day spa (not my thing) that my son needed to make the spa easier for him (totally my thing).  Girlfriend saw the Princess Press-on nails (not my thing) and I bought them to try out (increasingly becoming my thing).  We finally tried them out, after trying to pick the perfect moment - not before soccer, not before church, not after church, not right before bed etc etc.  She LOVED the attention and had to show her lovely hands off to every member of the household.  Since the rest of the household are boys they all stared blankly at her nails and went back to what they were doing.  Those dang nails weren't on her fingers more than 5 min. when she joined in a pick-up game of soccer in the backyard and she lost two.  As we were doing a little nail repair (the kit comes with two extra for all those little ones with 12 fingers) I very innocently mentioned that I keep my nails short so that I don't have to worry about losing nails or playing outside.  She turned to go outside, turned right around and asked me to take off the nails and maybe we could put them on later.  "Later" has never happen - she is totally my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment