Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tip #6 - Just smile

I need someone to tell me why it is called "organized sports".  I'm sure many comedians have opined on this subject but until you actually live it it just isn't funny.  Just send six 4-5 year olds after a hapless ball and vaguely indicate what they should be doing and what goal they want to {said in overly upbeat voice} "kick that ball" to.  It is anything but organized and as the mother of the ONLY child that is openly pouting on the field it is anything but fun.  Picture of the pout (or hopefully a participating player) will follow as soon as I get to that happy place where I am not kinda embarrassed but her choice.  Until then, here is her favorite moment of the game - SNACKS!  Definitely my daughter. :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what I find more amusing. the kids who like the snack better than the sport, or the crazy moms who insist the snacks must be healthy and contain no sugar no blah blah.. here lady shove an otter pop in your mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hand on the hip. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete