Friday, April 20, 2012

Tip #4 - Get up all ready!

So, the dishwasher repairman comes (see future Tip) and the kids go nuts (see future Tip) so I prepare to throw them in front of the TV.  I can't find the remote.  Repairman Chris says, "What about the one on the mantel?".  Not the right one.  "What about the one on the table?"  Not the right one. "What about the one on the book shelf?", he says.  Not the right one.  Just about this time I am getting pretty embarrassed.  "What about the one above the TV?" Not the right one.  "What about the one near the plant?" AGAIN, not the right one.  He seriously located FIVE remotes for me and NONE of them were right.  I did finally find the correct one under the couch but by that time he had located our dishwasher ailment (broken motor - seriously see future post) and the kids had gotten tired of me and Repairman Chris and had wandered off.  Need I say more?

1 comment:

  1. You are missing a few remotes. It's one remote per pack of wipes.

    ReplyDelete