Monday, July 30, 2012

Have you ever had a day when you are turning in circles - literally.

I found myself actually spinning in circles in my kitchen trying to decide which to do first - the dishes, the laundry, the mopping, making my bed, the unpacking from being away for a month, addressing the clutter left by 5 travel weary children as they nearly rampaged through the house in a frenetic glee/horror at being home, the dead and dying (ick) spiders in every corner, the webs left by aforementioned spiders, the dead and dying (double ick) garden - sigh, and the very dead and dying food left the the fridge.  I braved a glance into the yogurt carton just for fun and saw probably the grossest melange of mold and whatever the pink and yellowish grey stuff is.  (triple ick)  Maybe I grew penicillin hmmm.  Anyway, with all that on my plate and plenty more I made a decision and you're looking at it right now....hang it all and go post on my slog.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT decision! Glad you're back slogger mom. Now I have something to read when I'm doing my circles!

    ReplyDelete